You’re inspired. Full of ideas. Driven to create something amazing. You’re even willing to teach yourself and figure it out. You’re passionate and resourceful.
But when it comes down to it, you find yourself wasting hours upon hours sorting through complicated tutorial videos, lengthy amateur training, and even advice that feels inadequate for your situation.
All you want to do is create that sound. But you have no one with experience to consult. Even with all your patience, forums and asking Reddit aren’t any real help.
I remember being in that situation too, don’t worry. And to be honest, making great music is going to be hard work but it’s not impossible.
What you’re missing is guidance.
What if I followed my dream? What would my life be like if I pursued music?
1 ON 1 SESSIONS
WHY OUR STUDENTS MAKE PROGRESS
Our values, process and our system fast track students who are passionate and driven.
- Stay motivated and held accountable by attending a live class.
- Our live training sessions are fun, interactive and help keep you engaged.
- No zoom fatigue here.
- Trainers that are passionate communicators and seasoned artists will walk with you twice a week.
- We learn best by getting feedback by professionals.
- Each week get a chance to submit homemwork and get feedback from Ableton Certified Professionals.
A GUIDE vs DIRECTIONS
- Your Mentors will help you over the course of the program make the right steps in the right sequence in contrast to a boring playlist of videos to slog through.
- Humans are unable to motivate themselves on a regular basis. Our mentors help keep you focussed and on track.
- Join like minded producers from around the world.
- Make connections and grow your network. The most successful artists have collaborators, partners and relationships that help further their dream.
Imagine having a musical idea come to mind and being able to turn it into a song immediately. All on your own.
HOW IT WORKS
ON DEMAND TRAINING
ONE ON ONE MENTORSHIP SESSIONS
ASSIGNMENTS & FEEDBACK
NETWORK & COLLABORATE
You can't do it on your own, it's impossible to see the next step. Having a mentor is the greatest weapon of the successful.
MEET OUR ABLETON CERTIFIED TRAINERS
Gabriel Fortuna is a singer-songwriter, producer and director of Beat Drop.He's spent over a decade making music exclusively in Ableton Live. Whether it’s a class or a video online, his passion for music production, synthesis and live electronic music continues to drive him to share his knowledge and experience in the field.
For the last 15 plus years Kevin has been a teacher, performer, producer and songwriter, and keytar wielding talkbox synth nerd in the duo Love & Electrik. Currently teaching beginner and intermediate workshops at Wired Music Labs in Vancouver BC.
Jamie Blake incorporates jazz, soul, hip hop, and electronic elements into a style he calls Life Music. He has been creating and performing music for over 16 years, and has been an avid Ableton Live user since 2008.
Beat Drop's Summer Music Production Mentorship
4-Week Quick Start Mentorship Program
- 1 month of mentorship guidance
- 4 hours of live instruction
- 8 hours of on-demand training
- 4 one-on-one mentorship sessions (30 minutes each)
- Feedback from Your Mentor
- Ableton Live Training Reference Guidebook
- Education Pricing on Ableton Live, FabFilter, Sweetwater & more!
- Network & Connection: Private Discord Server
- Online Help Support